Over the previous few years, Brianna Wiest has gained renown for her deeply transferring, philosophical writing. This new compilation of her printed work options items on why it is best to pursue objective over ardour, embrace damaging considering, see the knowledge in day by day routine, and turn into conscious of the cognitive biases which might be creating the best way you see your life.A few of these items have by no means been seen; others have been learn by thousands and thousands of individuals world wide. Regardless, every will depart you considering: This concept modified my life.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English