Knowledge and musings on creativity and life from one of many world’s most beloved musicians, producers, and mentors, Quincy Jones.12 Notes is a self-development information that can affirm that creativity is a calling that may and ought to be answered, irrespective of your age or expertise. Drawing from his personal life, and people of his many inventive collaborators previous and current, Quincy Jones presents listeners with classes which are hardworking and accessible, but communicate to the fervour of self-expression. He consists of sections as deep as easy methods to rework grief into energy, and as sensible as easy methods to set objectives and articulate intentions by means of every day affirmations. Weaving his story all through, Jones lets listeners in on his personal inventive course of, in addition to the significance of letting honesty, onerous work, and good relationships drive your profession. PLEASE NOTE: Once you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will probably be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson in English
- Download Audiobook Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey in English
- Download Audiobook Discipline Is Destiny: The Power of Self-Control by Ryan Holiday in English
- Download Audiobook Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear in English
- Download Audiobook I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy in English
- Download Audiobook Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop in English