What does everybody within the fashionable world have to know? Famend psychologist Jordan B. Peterson’s reply to this most tough of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of historical custom with the beautiful revelations of cutting-edge scientific analysis.Humorous, stunning, and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding girls and boys should be left alone, what horrible destiny awaits those that criticize too simply, and why it is best to all the time pet a cat while you meet one on the road. What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to inform us about standing up straight (with our shoulders again) and about success in life? Why did historical Egyptians worship the capability to pay cautious consideration as the best of gods? What dreadful paths do folks tread once they develop into resentful, smug, and vengeful? Dr. Peterson journeys broadly, discussing self-discipline, freedom, journey, and accountability, distilling the world’s knowledge into 12 sensible and profound guidelines for all times. 12 Guidelines for Life shatters the trendy commonplaces of science, religion, and human nature whereas reworking and ennobling the thoughts and spirit of its listeners.
- Download Audiobook The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English