What does everybody within the trendy world must know? Famend psychologist Jordan B. Peterson’s reply to this most tough of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of historical custom with the beautiful revelations of cutting-edge scientific analysis.Humorous, shocking, and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding girls and boys have to be left alone, what horrible destiny awaits those that criticize too simply, and why you need to all the time pet a cat once you meet one on the road. What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to inform us about standing up straight (with our shoulders again) and about success in life? Why did historical Egyptians worship the capability to pay cautious consideration as the best of gods? What dreadful paths do individuals tread after they develop into resentful, boastful, and vengeful? Dr. Peterson journeys broadly, discussing self-discipline, freedom, journey, and duty, distilling the world’s knowledge into 12 sensible and profound guidelines for all times. 12 Guidelines for Life shatters the fashionable commonplaces of science, religion, and human nature whereas reworking and ennobling the thoughts and spirit of its listeners.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English