What does everybody within the fashionable world must know? Famend psychologist Jordan B. Peterson’s reply to this most troublesome of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of historical custom with the beautiful revelations of cutting-edge scientific analysis.Humorous, shocking, and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding girls and boys should be left alone, what horrible destiny awaits those that criticize too simply, and why it is best to all the time pet a cat once you meet one on the road. What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to inform us about standing up straight (with our shoulders again) and about success in life? Why did historical Egyptians worship the capability to pay cautious consideration as the very best of gods? What dreadful paths do individuals tread once they turn out to be resentful, boastful, and vengeful? Dr. Peterson journeys broadly, discussing self-discipline, freedom, journey, and duty, distilling the world’s knowledge into 12 sensible and profound guidelines for all times. 12 Guidelines for Life shatters the trendy commonplaces of science, religion, and human nature whereas remodeling and ennobling the thoughts and spirit of its listeners.
- Download Audiobook The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson in English
- Download Audiobook Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins in English
- Download Audiobook Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey in English
- Download Audiobook Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear in English
- Download Audiobook I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy in English
- Download Audiobook Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents: How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-Involved Parents by Lindsay C. Gibson PsyD in English