What does everybody within the trendy world have to know? Famend psychologist Jordan B. Peterson’s reply to this most troublesome of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of historic custom with the gorgeous revelations of cutting-edge scientific analysis.Humorous, shocking, and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding girls and boys have to be left alone, what horrible destiny awaits those that criticize too simply, and why it’s best to all the time pet a cat once you meet one on the road. What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to inform us about standing up straight (with our shoulders again) and about success in life? Why did historic Egyptians worship the capability to pay cautious consideration as the best of gods? What dreadful paths do folks tread after they turn into resentful, boastful, and vengeful? Dr. Peterson journeys broadly, discussing self-discipline, freedom, journey, and duty, distilling the world’s knowledge into 12 sensible and profound guidelines for all times. 12 Guidelines for Life shatters the fashionable commonplaces of science, religion, and human nature whereas remodeling and ennobling the thoughts and spirit of its listeners.
- Download Audiobook 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson in English
- Download Audiobook Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey in English
- Download Audiobook Discipline Is Destiny: The Power of Self-Control by Ryan Holiday in English
- Download Audiobook Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear in English
- Download Audiobook I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy in English
- Download Audiobook Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop in English