What does everybody within the fashionable world have to know? Famend psychologist Jordan B. Peterson’s reply to this most troublesome of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of historical custom with the gorgeous revelations of cutting-edge scientific analysis.Humorous, shocking, and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding girls and boys have to be left alone, what horrible destiny awaits those that criticize too simply, and why you need to all the time pet a cat while you meet one on the road. What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to inform us about standing up straight (with our shoulders again) and about success in life? Why did historical Egyptians worship the capability to pay cautious consideration as the best of gods? What dreadful paths do folks tread once they grow to be resentful, smug, and vengeful? Dr. Peterson journeys broadly, discussing self-discipline, freedom, journey, and accountability, distilling the world’s knowledge into 12 sensible and profound guidelines for all times. 12 Guidelines for Life shatters the fashionable commonplaces of science, religion, and human nature whereas remodeling and ennobling the thoughts and spirit of its listeners.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English