Amoral, crafty, ruthless, and instructive, this piercing work distills 3,000 years of the historical past of energy into 48 well-explicated legal guidelines. This daring quantity outlines the legal guidelines of energy of their unvarnished essence, synthesizing the philosophies of Machiavelli, Solar Tzu, Carl von Clausewitz, and different notorious strategists. The 48 Legal guidelines of Energy will fascinate any listener eager about gaining, observing, or defending towards final management.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English