A Nationwide Geographic Greatest Guide of the 12 months In our distinctive genomes, each certainly one of us carries the story of our species – births, deaths, illness, warfare, famine, migration, and lots of intercourse. However these tales have at all times been locked away – till now. Who’re our ancestors? The place did they arrive from? Geneticists have instantly turn out to be historians, and the arduous proof in our DNA has utterly upended what we thought we knew about ourselves. Acclaimed science author Adam Rutherford explains precisely how genomics is totally rewriting the human story – from 100,000 years in the past to the current.PLEASE NOTE: While you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be out there in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English