This landmark guide is for these of us preferring phrases to equations; that is the story of the final word quest for information, the continuing seek for the secrets and techniques on the coronary heart of time and area. Its writer, Stephen W. Hawking, is arguably the best thoughts since Einstein. From the vantage level of the wheelchair, the place he has spent the final 20 years trapped by Lou Gehrig’s illness, Professor Hawking has remodeled our view of the universe. A Transient Historical past of Time is Hawking’s traditional introduction to in the present day’s most vital scientific concepts concerning the cosmos. It’s learn right here by the Emmy Award-winning host of The Michael Jackson Present on KABC-TV.
- Download Audiobook The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook Fossil Future: Why Global Human Flourishing Requires More Oil, Coal, and Natural Gas—Not Less by Alex Epstein in English
- Download Audiobook How the World Really Works: The Science Behind How We Got Here and Where We’re Going by Vaclav Smil in English
- Download Audiobook An Immense World: How Animal Senses Reveal the Hidden Realms Around Us by Ed Yong in English
- Download Audiobook The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson in English