This landmark ebook is for these of us preferring phrases to equations; that is the story of the last word quest for information, the continuing seek for the secrets and techniques on the coronary heart of time and house. Its creator, Stephen W. Hawking, is arguably the best thoughts since Einstein. From the vantage level of the wheelchair, the place he has spent the final 20 years trapped by Lou Gehrig’s illness, Professor Hawking has remodeled our view of the universe. A Transient Historical past of Time is Hawking’s traditional introduction to as we speak’s most necessary scientific concepts concerning the cosmos. It’s learn right here by the Emmy Award-winning host of The Michael Jackson Present on KABC-TV.
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English