Feyre survived Amarantha’s clutches to return to the Spring Court docket – however at a steep value. Although she now has the powers of the Excessive Fae, her coronary heart stays human, and it might’t overlook the horrible deeds she carried out to save lots of Tamlin’s folks. Nor has Feyre forgotten her cut price with Rhysand, Excessive Lord of the dreaded Evening Court docket. As Feyre navigates its darkish net of politics, ardour, and dazzling energy, a better evil looms – and she or he is likely to be key to stopping it. However provided that she will be able to harness her harrowing presents, heal her fractured soul, and determine how she needs to form her future – and the way forward for a world cleaved in two. With greater than 1,000,000 copies bought of her beloved Throne of Glass sequence, Sarah J. Maas’ masterful storytelling brings this second guide in her seductive and action-packed sequence to new heights.
- Download Audiobook The Assassin’s Blade: The Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J. Maas in English
- Download Audiobook Crave: Crave Series, Book 1 by Tracy Wolff in English
- Download Audiobook Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo in English
- Download Audiobook The Hunger Games: Special Edition by Suzanne Collins in English
- Download Audiobook Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas in English
- Download Audiobook Heir of Fire: Throne of Glass, Book 3 by Sarah J. Maas in English