Feyre survived Amarantha’s clutches to return to the Spring Courtroom – however at a steep value. Although she now has the powers of the Excessive Fae, her coronary heart stays human, and it may well’t overlook the horrible deeds she carried out to avoid wasting Tamlin’s folks. Nor has Feyre forgotten her discount with Rhysand, Excessive Lord of the scary Night time Courtroom. As Feyre navigates its darkish internet of politics, ardour, and dazzling energy, a higher evil looms – and she or he could be key to stopping it. However provided that she will harness her harrowing presents, heal her fractured soul, and determine how she needs to form her future – and the way forward for a world cleaved in two. With greater than one million copies offered of her beloved Throne of Glass collection, Sarah J. Maas’ masterful storytelling brings this second e-book in her seductive and action-packed collection to new heights.
- Download Audiobook Eldest: The Inheritance Cycle, Book 2 by Christopher Paolini in English
- Download Audiobook Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco in English
- Download Audiobook Cytonic: Skyward, Book 3 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas in English
- Download Audiobook Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas in English
- Download Audiobook Heir of Fire: Throne of Glass, Book 3 by Sarah J. Maas in English