Now the acclaimed HBO sequence Sport of Thrones – the masterpiece that turned a cultural phenomenon Winter is coming. Such is the strict motto of Home Stark, the northernmost of the fiefdoms that owe allegiance to King Robert Baratheon in far-off King’s Touchdown. There Eddard Stark of Winterfell guidelines in Robert’s title. There his household dwells in peace and luxury: his proud spouse, Catelyn; his sons Robb, Brandon, and Rickon; his daughters Sansa and Arya; and his bastard son, Jon Snow. Far to the north, behind the towering Wall, lie savage Wildings and worse – unnatural issues relegated to fable through the centuries-long summer time, however proving all too actual and all too lethal within the turning of the season. But a extra rapid risk lurks to the south, the place Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King, has died below mysterious circumstances. Now Robert is driving north to Winterfell, bringing his queen, the beautiful however chilly Cersei, his son, the merciless, vainglorious Prince Joffrey, and the queen’s brothers Jaime and Tyrion of the highly effective and rich Home Lannister – the primary a swordsman the ultimate, the second a dwarf whose stunted stature belies an excellent thoughts. All are heading for Winterfell and a fateful encounter that can change the course of kingdoms. In the meantime, throughout the Slender Sea, Prince Viserys, inheritor of the fallen Home Targaryen, which as soon as dominated all of Westeros, schemes to reclaim the throne with a military of barbarian Dothraki – whose loyalty he’ll buy in the one coin left to him: his lovely but harmless sister, Daenerys.
- Download Audiobook A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Book 1 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Fire & Blood (HBO Tie-in Edition): 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Fairy Tale by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman: Act III by Neil Gaiman in English