Audie Award, Historical past/Biography, 2016 This acclaimed portrait of heroism and ingenuity captures a watershed second in human historical past. The astronauts themselves have referred to as it the definitive account of their missions. On the evening of July 20, 1969, our world modified endlessly when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon. Primarily based on in-depth interviews with 23 of the 24 moon voyagers, in addition to those that struggled to get this system transferring, A Man on the Moon conveys each side of the Apollo missions with breathtaking immediacy and gorgeous element.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English