Constructing on the astonishing success of The Energy of Now, Eckhart Tolle presents listeners with an sincere take a look at the present state of humanity: He implores us to see and settle for that this state, which relies on an faulty identification with the egoic thoughts, is certainly one of harmful madness. Tolle tells us there may be excellent news, nevertheless. There may be a substitute for this doubtlessly dire state of affairs. Humanity now, maybe greater than in any earlier time, has a chance to create a brand new, saner, extra loving world. It will contain a radical interior leap from the present egoic consciousness to a wholly new one. In illuminating the character of this shift in consciousness, Tolle describes intimately how our present ego-based state of consciousness operates. Then gently, and in very sensible phrases, he leads us into this new consciousness. We are going to come to expertise who we really are, which is one thing infinitely higher than something we at the moment assume we’re, and be taught to dwell and breathe freely.
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook The Return of the Gods by Jonathan Cahn in English
- Download Audiobook The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer in English
- Download Audiobook The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman in English
- Download Audiobook The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle in English
- Download Audiobook The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz in English