Constructing on the astonishing success of The Energy of Now, Eckhart Tolle presents listeners with an trustworthy take a look at the present state of humanity: He implores us to see and settle for that this state, which relies on an faulty identification with the egoic thoughts, is certainly one of harmful madness. Tolle tells us there’s excellent news, nevertheless. There may be an alternative choice to this probably dire scenario. Humanity now, maybe greater than in any earlier time, has a chance to create a brand new, saner, extra loving world. It will contain a radical internal leap from the present egoic consciousness to a wholly new one. In illuminating the character of this shift in consciousness, Tolle describes intimately how our present ego-based state of consciousness operates. Then gently, and in very sensible phrases, he leads us into this new consciousness. We are going to come to expertise who we really are, which is one thing infinitely higher than something we at the moment suppose we’re, and be taught to dwell and breathe freely.
- Download Audiobook A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies by Jared Diamond in English
- Download Audiobook 101 Essays That Will Change the Way You Think by Brianna Wiest in English
- Download Audiobook Revenge: Meghan, Harry, and the War Between the Windsors by Tom Bower in English
- Download Audiobook Is Reality Optional?: And Other Essays by Thomas Sowell in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English