Constructing on the astonishing success of The Energy of Now, Eckhart Tolle presents listeners with an trustworthy take a look at the present state of humanity: He implores us to see and settle for that this state, which relies on an faulty identification with the egoic thoughts, is certainly one of harmful madness. Tolle tells us there may be excellent news, nonetheless. There’s an alternative choice to this doubtlessly dire scenario. Humanity now, maybe greater than in any earlier time, has a chance to create a brand new, saner, extra loving world. This may contain a radical internal leap from the present egoic consciousness to a wholly new one. In illuminating the character of this shift in consciousness, Tolle describes intimately how our present ego-based state of consciousness operates. Then gently, and in very sensible phrases, he leads us into this new consciousness. We’ll come to expertise who we actually are, which is one thing infinitely better than something we presently assume we’re, and study to reside and breathe freely.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English