Constructing on the astonishing success of The Energy of Now, Eckhart Tolle presents listeners with an trustworthy have a look at the present state of humanity: He implores us to see and settle for that this state, which relies on an faulty identification with the egoic thoughts, is one among harmful madness. Tolle tells us there may be excellent news, nonetheless. There’s a substitute for this probably dire scenario. Humanity now, maybe greater than in any earlier time, has a possibility to create a brand new, saner, extra loving world. This can contain a radical inside leap from the present egoic consciousness to a completely new one. In illuminating the character of this shift in consciousness, Tolle describes intimately how our present ego-based state of consciousness operates. Then gently, and in very sensible phrases, he leads us into this new consciousness. We’ll come to expertise who we actually are, which is one thing infinitely higher than something we presently suppose we’re, and study to stay and breathe freely.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English