Constructing on the astonishing success of The Energy of Now, Eckhart Tolle presents listeners with an trustworthy have a look at the present state of humanity: He implores us to see and settle for that this state, which relies on an faulty identification with the egoic thoughts, is one among harmful madness. Tolle tells us there may be excellent news, nonetheless. There’s a substitute for this probably dire scenario. Humanity now, maybe greater than in any earlier time, has a possibility to create a brand new, saner, extra loving world. This can contain a radical inside leap from the present egoic consciousness to a completely new one. In illuminating the character of this shift in consciousness, Tolle describes intimately how our present ego-based state of consciousness operates. Then gently, and in very sensible phrases, he leads us into this new consciousness. We’ll come to expertise who we actually are, which is one thing infinitely higher than something we presently suppose we’re, and study to stay and breathe freely.
- Download Audiobook Lady Justice: Women, the Law, and the Battle to Save America by Dahlia Lithwick in English
- Download Audiobook Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkeman in English
- Download Audiobook The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story by Nikole Hannah-Jones in English
- Download Audiobook Unmasking Autism: Discovering the New Faces of Neurodiversity by Devon Price in English
- Download Audiobook Profiles in Ignorance: How America’s Politicians Got Dumb and Dumber by Andy Borowitz in English
- Download Audiobook The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson in English