A best-selling creator, neuroscientist, and laptop engineer unveils a idea of intelligence that may revolutionize our understanding of the mind and the way forward for AI. For all of neuroscience’s advances, we have made little progress on its largest query: How do easy cells within the mind create intelligence? Jeff Hawkins and his staff found that the mind makes use of map-like buildings to construct a mannequin of the world – not only one mannequin, however a whole bunch of hundreds of fashions of all the things we all know. This discovery permits Hawkins to reply necessary questions on how we understand the world, why we have now a way of self, and the origin of high-level thought. A Thousand Brains heralds a revolution within the understanding of intelligence. It’s a big-think e book, in each sense of the phrase.PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will probably be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Cuckoo’s Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage by Cliff Stoll in English
- Download Audiobook The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future by Gretchen Bakke in English
- Download Audiobook Like, Comment, Subscribe: How YouTube Conquered the World by Mark Bergen in English
- Download Audiobook The Alignment Problem: Machine Learning and Human Values by Brian Christian in English
- Download Audiobook Slenderman: Online Obsession, Mental Illness, and the Violent Crime of Two Midwestern Girls by Kathleen Hale in English
- Download Audiobook Social Engineering, Second Edition: The Science of Human Hacking by Christopher Hadnagy in English