A best-selling creator, neuroscientist, and laptop engineer unveils a idea of intelligence that may revolutionize our understanding of the mind and the way forward for AI. For all of neuroscience’s advances, we have made little progress on its largest query: How do easy cells within the mind create intelligence? Jeff Hawkins and his staff found that the mind makes use of map-like buildings to construct a mannequin of the world – not only one mannequin, however a whole bunch of hundreds of fashions of all the things we all know. This discovery permits Hawkins to reply necessary questions on how we understand the world, why we have now a way of self, and the origin of high-level thought. A Thousand Brains heralds a revolution within the understanding of intelligence. It’s a big-think e book, in each sense of the phrase.PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will probably be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English