The Appalachian Path path stretches from Georgia to Maine and covers a number of the most breathtaking terrain in America – majestic mountains, silent forests, sparking lakes. Should you’re going to take a hike, it’s in all probability the place to go. And Invoice Bryson is definitely essentially the most entertaing information you’ll discover. He introduces us to the historical past and ecology of the path and to a number of the different hardy (or simply foolhardy) people he meets alongside the way in which – and a few bears. Already a traditional, A Stroll within the Woods will make you lengthy for the nice outdoor (or not less than a cushty chair to take a seat and browse in).
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English