The Appalachian Path path stretches from Georgia to Maine and covers a few of the most breathtaking terrain in America – majestic mountains, silent forests, sparking lakes. When you’re going to take a hike, it’s in all probability the place to go. And Invoice Bryson is unquestionably probably the most entertaing information you’ll discover. He introduces us to the historical past and ecology of the path and to a few of the different hardy (or simply foolhardy) people he meets alongside the best way – and a few bears. Already a basic, A Stroll within the Woods will make you lengthy for the nice open air (or a minimum of a snug chair to sit down and skim in).
- Download Audiobook Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures by Merlin Sheldrake in English
- Download Audiobook The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate – Discoveries from a Secret World by Peter Wohlleben in English
- Download Audiobook Chatter: The Voice in Our Head, Why It Matters, and How to Harness It by Ethan Kross in English
- Download Audiobook Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in English