The Appalachian Path path stretches from Georgia to Maine and covers a few of the most breathtaking terrain in America – majestic mountains, silent forests, sparking lakes. In case you’re going to take a hike, it’s in all probability the place to go. And Invoice Bryson is unquestionably probably the most entertaing information you’ll discover. He introduces us to the historical past and ecology of the path and to a few of the different hardy (or simply foolhardy) of us he meets alongside the way in which – and a few bears. Already a basic, A Stroll within the Woods will make you lengthy for the good open air (or at the very least a cushty chair to sit down and skim in).
- Download Audiobook Cry of the Kalahari by Mark Owens in English
- Download Audiobook World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English
- Download Audiobook In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides in English
- Download Audiobook Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks by Andrea Lankford in English
- Download Audiobook Nowhere for Very Long: The Unexpected Road to an Unconventional Life by Brianna Madia in English