The Appalachian Path path stretches from Georgia to Maine and covers a number of the most breathtaking terrain in America – majestic mountains, silent forests, sparking lakes. In case you’re going to take a hike, it’s most likely the place to go. And Invoice Bryson is unquestionably essentially the most entertaing information you’ll discover. He introduces us to the historical past and ecology of the path and to a number of the different hardy (or simply foolhardy) people he meets alongside the best way – and a few bears. Already a basic, A Stroll within the Woods will make you lengthy for the nice outdoor (or a minimum of a cushty chair to sit down and skim in).
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English