Speed up your group to win within the market. How can we apply know-how to drive enterprise worth? For years we have been instructed that the efficiency of software program supply groups does not matter – that it might probably’t present a aggressive benefit to our corporations. By way of 4 years of groundbreaking analysis to incorporate knowledge collected from the State of DevOps stories carried out with Puppet, Dr. Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble, and Gene Kim got down to discover a technique to measure software program supply efficiency – and what drives it – utilizing rigorous statistical strategies. This guide presents each the findings and the science behind that analysis, making the knowledge accessible for listeners to use in their very own organizations. Listeners will uncover the way to measure the efficiency of their groups and what capabilities they need to spend money on to drive increased efficiency. This guide is right for administration at each degree.PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF can be out there in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook A Thousand Brains: A New Theory of Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins in English
- Download Audiobook The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter Isaacson in English
- Download Audiobook Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Max Tegmark in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology by Ray Kurzweil in English
- Download Audiobook Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work by Steven Kotler in English