Speed up your group to win within the market. How can we apply know-how to drive enterprise worth? For years we have been advised that the efficiency of software program supply groups does not matter – that it may well’t present a aggressive benefit to our firms. By means of 4 years of groundbreaking analysis to incorporate information collected from the State of DevOps stories performed with Puppet, Dr. Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble, and Gene Kim got down to discover a approach to measure software program supply efficiency – and what drives it – utilizing rigorous statistical strategies. This ebook presents each the findings and the science behind that analysis, making the data accessible for listeners to use in their very own organizations. Listeners will uncover the way to measure the efficiency of their groups and what capabilities they need to put money into to drive larger efficiency. This ebook is good for administration at each degree.PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will probably be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future by Gretchen Bakke in English
- Download Audiobook Like, Comment, Subscribe: How YouTube Conquered the World by Mark Bergen in English
- Download Audiobook The Alignment Problem: Machine Learning and Human Values by Brian Christian in English
- Download Audiobook Slenderman: Online Obsession, Mental Illness, and the Violent Crime of Two Midwestern Girls by Kathleen Hale in English
- Download Audiobook Social Engineering, Second Edition: The Science of Human Hacking by Christopher Hadnagy in English
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English