On this breakthrough ebook, medical psychologist Lindsay Gibson exposes the harmful nature of oldsters who’re emotionally immature or unavailable. You will notice how these mother and father create a way of neglect and uncover methods to heal from the ache and confusion attributable to your childhood. By releasing your self out of your mother and father’ emotional immaturity, you possibly can get well your true nature, management the way you react to them, and keep away from disappointment. Lastly, you may discover ways to create constructive new relationships so you possibly can construct a greater life.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English