How will synthetic intelligence change our world inside 20 years? A Wall Avenue Journal, Washington Publish, and Monetary Occasions Finest E book of the 12 months“This impressed collaboration between a pioneering technologist and a visionary author of science fiction gives daring and pressing insights.” (Yann LeCun, winner of the Turing Award; chief AI scientist, Fb)“Amazingly entertaining. … Lee and Chen take us on an immersive journey by means of the longer term. … Eye-opening.” (Mark Cuban)AI would be the defining growth of the twenty first century. Inside 20 years, features of every day human life will probably be unrecognizable. AI will generate unprecedented wealth, revolutionize drugs and training by means of human-machine symbiosis, and create brand-new types of communication and leisure. In liberating us from routine work, nevertheless, AI may also problem the organizing ideas of our financial and social order. In the meantime, AI will deliver new dangers within the type of autonomous weapons and sensible know-how that inherit human bias. AI is at a tipping level, and other people have to get up – each to AI’s radiant pathways and its existential perils for all times as we all know it.On this provocative, totally unique work, Kai-Fu Lee, the previous president of Google China and best-selling writer of AI Superpowers, groups up with celebrated novelist Chen Qiufan to think about our world in 2041 and the way it will likely be formed by AI. In 10 gripping brief tales, they introduce listeners to an array of eye-opening 2041 settings, resembling:In San Francisco, the “job reallocation” trade emerges as deep studying AI causes widespread job displacement.In Tokyo, a music fan is swept up in an immersive type of celeb worship primarily based on digital actuality and combined actuality.In Mumbai, a teenage woman rebels when AI’s crunching of massive information will get in the way in which of romance.In Seoul, digital companions with perfected pure language processing (NLP) expertise supply orphaned twins new methods to attach.In Munich, a rogue scientist attracts on quantum computing, laptop imaginative and prescient, and different AI applied sciences in a revenge plot that imperils the world.By gazing towards a not-so-distant horizon, AI 2041 gives pressing insights into our collective future – whereas reminding listeners that, in the end, humankind stays the writer of its future.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English