How will synthetic intelligence change our world inside 20 years? A Wall Avenue Journal, Washington Put up, and Monetary Occasions Greatest Ebook of the 12 months“This impressed collaboration between a pioneering technologist and a visionary author of science fiction presents daring and pressing insights.” (Yann LeCun, winner of the Turing Award; chief AI scientist, Fb)“Amazingly entertaining. … Lee and Chen take us on an immersive journey by the longer term. … Eye-opening.” (Mark Cuban)AI would be the defining growth of the twenty first century. Inside 20 years, points of each day human life will probably be unrecognizable. AI will generate unprecedented wealth, revolutionize medication and training by human-machine symbiosis, and create brand-new types of communication and leisure. In liberating us from routine work, nevertheless, AI can even problem the organizing ideas of our financial and social order. In the meantime, AI will convey new dangers within the type of autonomous weapons and good expertise that inherit human bias. AI is at a tipping level, and other people must get up – each to AI’s radiant pathways and its existential perils for all times as we all know it.On this provocative, completely authentic work, Kai-Fu Lee, the previous president of Google China and best-selling writer of AI Superpowers, groups up with celebrated novelist Chen Qiufan to think about our world in 2041 and the way will probably be formed by AI. In 10 gripping quick tales, they introduce listeners to an array of eye-opening 2041 settings, equivalent to:In San Francisco, the “job reallocation” trade emerges as deep studying AI causes widespread job displacement.In Tokyo, a music fan is swept up in an immersive type of celeb worship based mostly on digital actuality and blended actuality.In Mumbai, a teenage lady rebels when AI’s crunching of massive knowledge will get in the way in which of romance.In Seoul, digital companions with perfected pure language processing (NLP) expertise supply orphaned twins new methods to attach.In Munich, a rogue scientist attracts on quantum computing, pc imaginative and prescient, and different AI applied sciences in a revenge plot that imperils the world.By gazing towards a not-so-distant horizon, AI 2041 presents pressing insights into our collective future – whereas reminding listeners that, in the end, humankind stays the writer of its future.
- Download Audiobook A Thousand Brains: A New Theory of Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins in English
- Download Audiobook The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter Isaacson in English
- Download Audiobook Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Max Tegmark in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology by Ray Kurzweil in English
- Download Audiobook Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work by Steven Kotler in English