What’s the nature of house and time? How can we match inside the universe? How does the universe match inside us? There is no higher information via these mind-expanding questions than acclaimed astrophysicist and best-selling creator Neil deGrasse Tyson. However at this time, few of us have time to ponder the cosmos. So Tyson brings the universe right down to Earth succinctly and clearly, with glowing wit, in digestible chapters consumable anytime and anyplace in your busy day. Whereas ready to your morning espresso to brew, or whereas ready for the bus, the prepare, or the aircraft to reach, Astrophysics for Individuals in a Hurry will reveal simply what it’s worthwhile to be fluent and prepared for the subsequent cosmic headlines: from the massive bang to black holes, from quarks to quantum mechanics, and from the seek for planets to the seek for life within the universe.
- Download Audiobook The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook Fossil Future: Why Global Human Flourishing Requires More Oil, Coal, and Natural Gas—Not Less by Alex Epstein in English
- Download Audiobook How the World Really Works: The Science Behind How We Got Here and Where We’re Going by Vaclav Smil in English
- Download Audiobook An Immense World: How Animal Senses Reveal the Hidden Realms Around Us by Ed Yong in English
- Download Audiobook The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson in English