What’s the nature of house and time? How can we match inside the universe? How does the universe match inside us? There isn’t any higher information via these mind-expanding questions than acclaimed astrophysicist and best-selling creator Neil deGrasse Tyson. However as we speak, few of us have time to ponder the cosmos. So Tyson brings the universe right down to Earth succinctly and clearly, with glowing wit, in digestible chapters consumable anytime and wherever in your busy day. Whereas ready in your morning espresso to brew, or whereas ready for the bus, the practice, or the airplane to reach, Astrophysics for Individuals in a Hurry will reveal simply what you have to be fluent and prepared for the subsequent cosmic headlines: from the large bang to black holes, from quarks to quantum mechanics, and from the seek for planets to the seek for life within the universe.
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English