Primary New York Occasions greatest sellerIn her newest guide, Brené Brown writes, “If we need to discover the way in which again to ourselves and each other, we want language and the grounded confidence to each inform our tales and to be stewards of the tales that we hear. That is the framework for significant connection.”In Atlas of the Coronary heart, Brown takes us on a journey via 87 of the feelings and experiences that outline what it means to be human. As she maps the required abilities and an actionable framework for significant connection, she offers us the language and instruments to entry a universe of recent decisions and second possibilities – a universe the place we will share and steward the tales of our bravest and most heartbreaking moments with each other in a method that builds connection.Over the previous 20 years, Brown’s intensive analysis into the experiences that make us who we’re has formed the cultural dialog and helped outline what it means to be brave with our lives. Atlas of the Coronary heart attracts on this analysis, in addition to on Brown’s singular abilities as a storyteller, to present us how precisely naming an expertise doesn’t give the expertise extra energy, it offers us the facility of understanding, which means, and selection.Brown shares, “I need this guide to be an atlas for all of us, as a result of I consider that, with an adventurous coronary heart and the appropriate maps, we will journey anyplace and by no means worry dropping ourselves.”Features a downloadable PDF of illustrations from the guide PLEASE NOTE: While you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will probably be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English