Primary New York Occasions greatest sellerIn her newest guide, Brené Brown writes, “If we wish to discover the way in which again to ourselves and each other, we want language and the grounded confidence to each inform our tales and to be stewards of the tales that we hear. That is the framework for significant connection.”In Atlas of the Coronary heart, Brown takes us on a journey by way of 87 of the feelings and experiences that outline what it means to be human. As she maps the mandatory expertise and an actionable framework for significant connection, she offers us the language and instruments to entry a universe of recent selections and second probabilities – a universe the place we are able to share and steward the tales of our bravest and most heartbreaking moments with each other in a manner that builds connection.Over the previous twenty years, Brown’s intensive analysis into the experiences that make us who we’re has formed the cultural dialog and helped outline what it means to be brave with our lives. Atlas of the Coronary heart attracts on this analysis, in addition to on Brown’s singular expertise as a storyteller, to present us how precisely naming an expertise doesn’t give the expertise extra energy, it offers us the ability of understanding, that means, and selection.Brown shares, “I need this guide to be an atlas for all of us, as a result of I consider that, with an adventurous coronary heart and the appropriate maps, we are able to journey wherever and by no means concern dropping ourselves.”Features a downloadable PDF of illustrations from the guide PLEASE NOTE: While you buy this title, the accompanying PDF can be out there in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success by Ed Mylett in English
- Download Audiobook Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman in English
- Download Audiobook $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No by Alex Hormozi in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English
- Download Audiobook Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek in English
- Download Audiobook How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes in English