Primary New York Instances greatest sellerIn her newest ebook, Brené Brown writes, “If we need to discover the way in which again to ourselves and each other, we want language and the grounded confidence to each inform our tales and to be stewards of the tales that we hear. That is the framework for significant connection.”In Atlas of the Coronary heart, Brown takes us on a journey via 87 of the feelings and experiences that outline what it means to be human. As she maps the required expertise and an actionable framework for significant connection, she provides us the language and instruments to entry a universe of latest selections and second possibilities – a universe the place we are able to share and steward the tales of our bravest and most heartbreaking moments with each other in a approach that builds connection.Over the previous twenty years, Brown’s in depth analysis into the experiences that make us who we’re has formed the cultural dialog and helped outline what it means to be brave with our lives. Atlas of the Coronary heart attracts on this analysis, in addition to on Brown’s singular expertise as a storyteller, to present us how precisely naming an expertise doesn’t give the expertise extra energy, it provides us the facility of understanding, that means, and selection.Brown shares, “I would like this ebook to be an atlas for all of us, as a result of I imagine that, with an adventurous coronary heart and the suitable maps, we are able to journey wherever and by no means concern shedding ourselves.”Features a downloadable PDF of illustrations from the ebook PLEASE NOTE: Once you buy this title, the accompanying PDF might be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English