Primary New York Occasions finest sellerIn her newest guide, Brené Brown writes, “If we wish to discover the best way again to ourselves and each other, we’d like language and the grounded confidence to each inform our tales and to be stewards of the tales that we hear. That is the framework for significant connection.”In Atlas of the Coronary heart, Brown takes us on a journey by way of 87 of the feelings and experiences that outline what it means to be human. As she maps the required abilities and an actionable framework for significant connection, she provides us the language and instruments to entry a universe of recent decisions and second possibilities – a universe the place we will share and steward the tales of our bravest and most heartbreaking moments with each other in a manner that builds connection.Over the previous 20 years, Brown’s in depth analysis into the experiences that make us who we’re has formed the cultural dialog and helped outline what it means to be brave with our lives. Atlas of the Coronary heart attracts on this analysis, in addition to on Brown’s singular abilities as a storyteller, to present us how precisely naming an expertise doesn’t give the expertise extra energy, it provides us the ability of understanding, that means, and selection.Brown shares, “I would like this guide to be an atlas for all of us, as a result of I imagine that, with an adventurous coronary heart and the precise maps, we will journey anyplace and by no means concern shedding ourselves.”Features a downloadable PDF of illustrations from the guide PLEASE NOTE: Whenever you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will probably be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success by Ed Mylett in English
- Download Audiobook Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman in English
- Download Audiobook $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No by Alex Hormozi in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English
- Download Audiobook Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek in English
- Download Audiobook How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes in English