In 2003, software program engineer David Miller left his job, household, and pals to hike 2,172 miles of the Appalachian Path. AWOL on the Appalachian Path is Miller’s account of this thru-hike from Georgia to Maine. Listeners are handled to wealthy descriptions of the Appalachian Mountains, the isolation and reverie, the inspiration that fueled his quest, and the rewards of taking a much less standard path via life. Whereas this e book abounds with introspection and perseverance, it additionally offers helpful passages about mountain climbing gear and planning. This isn’t merely a journey information; it’s a fantastically written and extremely private view into one man’s journey and the insights gained by abandoning what’s snug and routine.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English