Early within the twentieth century, Progressives quietly remodeled America’s colleges. 100 years later, they’ve succeeded past their wildest hopes. Behind a smokescreen of “making ready college students for the brand new industrial financial system,” early progressives had political management in thoughts. America’s unique colleges didn’t simply make children memorize information or be taught expertise; they taught them to suppose freely and arrive at knowledge. They assigned the classics, impressed love of God and nation, and raised future residents that modified the world endlessly. Right this moment, after 16,000 hours of Okay-12 indoctrination, our youngsters come out of presidency colleges hating America. They roll their eyes at faith and disdain our historical past. We spend more cash on schooling than ever, however children can barely learn and write—not to mention motive with discernment. Western tradition is on the ropes. Children are bored and aimless, flailing for goal in a system that claims racial and gender id is the whole lot.Battle for the American Thoughts is the untold story of the Progressive plan to neutralize the premise of our Republic—by eradicating the one ingredient that had sustained Western Civilization for 1000’s of years. Pete Hegseth and David Goodwin clarify why, it doesn’t matter what political skirmishes conservatives win, progressives are successful the battle—and management the “provide strains” of future residents. Reversing this actuality would require mother and father to radically reorient their youngsters’s schooling; even most homeschooling and Christian education are infused with progressive assumptions. We want to recuperate a misplaced philosophy of schooling—grounded in advantage and excellence—that may arm future generations to battle for freedom. It’s known as classical Christian schooling. By no means heard of it? You’re not alone.Battle for the American Thoughts is greater than a e-book; it’s a discipline information for remaking faculty in the USA. We’ve ceded our youngsters’ minds to the left for much too lengthy—this e-book provides patriotic mother and father the ammunition to hitch an insurgency that offers America a preventing probability.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English