Early within the twentieth century, Progressives quietly remodeled America’s colleges. 100 years later, they’ve succeeded past their wildest hopes. Behind a smokescreen of “getting ready college students for the brand new industrial economic system,” early progressives had political management in thoughts. America’s authentic colleges didn’t simply make children memorize info or study abilities; they taught them to assume freely and arrive at knowledge. They assigned the classics, impressed love of God and nation, and raised future residents that modified the world endlessly. Immediately, after 16,000 hours of Ok-12 indoctrination, our children come out of presidency colleges hating America. They roll their eyes at faith and disdain our historical past. We spend more cash on schooling than ever, however children can barely learn and write—not to mention purpose with discernment. Western tradition is on the ropes. Youngsters are bored and aimless, flailing for function in a system that claims racial and gender id is every part.Battle for the AmericanMind is the untold story of the Progressive plan to neutralize the idea of our Republic—by eradicating the one ingredient that had sustained Western Civilization for hundreds of years. Pete Hegseth and David Goodwin clarify why, it doesn’t matter what political skirmishes conservatives win, progressives are profitable the battle—and management the “provide traces” of future residents. Reversing this actuality would require dad and mom to radically reorient their youngsters’s schooling; even most homeschooling and Christian education are infused with progressive assumptions. We’d like to get well a misplaced philosophy of schooling—grounded in advantage and excellence—that may arm future generations to battle for freedom. It’s referred to as classical Christian schooling. By no means heard of it? You’re not alone.Battle for the American Thoughts is greater than a e book; it’s a area information for remaking college in the US. We’ve ceded our children’ minds to the left for much too lengthy—this e book provides patriotic dad and mom the ammunition to affix an insurgency that provides America a preventing likelihood.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English