The companion quantity to 12 Guidelines for Life provides additional steerage on the perilous path of contemporary life.In 12 Guidelines for Life, scientific psychologist and celebrated professor at Harvard and the College of Toronto Dr. Jordan B. Peterson helped tens of millions impose order on the chaos of their lives. Now, on this daring sequel, Peterson delivers 12 extra lifesaving ideas for resisting the exhausting toll that our need to order the world inevitably takes.In a time when the human will more and more imposes itself over each sphere of life – from our social buildings to our emotional states – Peterson warns that an excessive amount of safety is harmful. What’s extra, he provides methods for overcoming the cultural, scientific, and psychological forces inflicting us to have a tendency towards tyranny, and teaches us rely as an alternative on our intuition to seek out which means and objective, even – and particularly – after we discover ourselves powerless.Whereas chaos, in extra, threatens us with instability and nervousness, unchecked order can petrify us into submission. Past Order offers a name to stability these two basic ideas of actuality itself and guides us alongside the straight and slim path that divides them.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English