In her new masterpiece, the writer of the best-selling phenomenon Quiet reveals the ability of a bittersweet outlook on life, and why we’ve been so blind to its worth. “Bittersweet grabs you by the center and doesn’t let go.” (Brené Brown, writer of Atlas of the Coronary heart)“Susan Cain has described and validated my existence as soon as once more!” (Glennon Doyle, writer of Untamed)“A glowing ode to the great thing about the human situation.” (Adam Grant, writer of Suppose Once more)One of many Most Anticipated Books of 2022 – Oprah Day by day, BookPageBittersweetness is a bent to states of lengthying, poignancy, and sorrow; an acute consciousness of passing time; and a curiously piercing pleasure at the great thing about the world. It acknowledges that mild and darkish, beginning and loss of life – bitter and candy – are eternally paired. For those who’ve ever puzzled why you want unhappy music….For those who discover consolation or inspiration in a wet day….For those who react intensely to music, artwork, nature, and sweetness….You then most likely determine with the bittercandy frame of mind.With Quiet, Susan Cain urged our society to domesticate area for the undervalued, indispensable introverts amongst us, thereby revealing an untapped energy hidden in plain sight. Now she employs the identical mixture of analysis, storytelling, and memoir to discover why we expertise sorrow and longing, and the way embracing the bittersweetness on the coronary heart of life is the true path to creativity, connection, and transcendence.Cain reveals how a bittersweet frame of mind is the quiet pressure that helps us transcend our private and collective ache. If we don’t acknowledge our personal heartache, she says, we will find yourself inflicting it on others through abuse, domination, or neglect. But when we notice that every one people know – or will know – loss and struggling, we will flip towards each other. At a time of profound discord and private nervousness, Bittersweet brings us collectively in deep and surprising methods.PLEASE NOTE: Whenever you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson in English
- Download Audiobook Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer in English
- Download Audiobook What Happened to You?: Conversations on Trauma, Resilience, and Healing by Oprah Winfrey in English
- Download Audiobook Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience by Brené Brown in English