Charlamagne Tha God – the self-proclaimed “Prince of Pissing Folks Off”, cohost of Energy 105.1’s The Breakfast Membership, and “hip-hop’s Howard Stern” – shares his unlikely success story in addition to how embracing one’s truths is a basic key to success and happiness. In his new e-book, Charlamagne Tha God presents his comedian, usually controversial, and at all times brutally sincere insights on how residing an genuine life is the quickest path to success. Starting along with his journey from the small city of Moncks Nook, South Carolina, to his headline grabbing interviews with celebrities like Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, and Hillary Clinton, he shares how he turned his troubled formative years round by proudly owning his (many) errors and refusing to surrender on his desires, even after his controversial opinions bought him fired from a number of on-air jobs. Combining his personal story with daring recommendation and his signature dedication to honesty in any respect prices, Charlamagne hopes this e-book will give others the arrogance to reside their very own truths.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English