Charlamagne Tha God – the self-proclaimed “Prince of Pissing Folks Off”, cohost of Energy 105.1’s The Breakfast Membership, and “hip-hop’s Howard Stern” – shares his unlikely success story in addition to how embracing one’s truths is a basic key to success and happiness. In his new guide, Charlamagne Tha God presents his comedian, typically controversial, and all the time brutally sincere insights on how dwelling an genuine life is the quickest path to success. Starting along with his journey from the small city of Moncks Nook, South Carolina, to his headline grabbing interviews with celebrities like Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, and Hillary Clinton, he shares how he turned his troubled formative years round by proudly owning his (many) errors and refusing to surrender on his goals, even after his controversial opinions received him fired from a number of on-air jobs. Combining his personal story with daring recommendation and his signature dedication to honesty in any respect prices, Charlamagne hopes this guide will give others the boldness to stay their very own truths.
- Download Audiobook Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook Split Decision: Life Stories by Ice-T in English
- Download Audiobook Open Book: A Memoir by Jessica Simpson in English
- Download Audiobook Miracle and Wonder: Conversations with Paul Simon by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Wildflower by Drew Barrymore in English