The astonishing nationwide bestseller and vastly entertaining story that utterly modified the best way we run.An epic journey that started with one easy query: Why does my foot damage? Remoted by Mexico’s lethal Copper Canyons, the blissful Tarahumara Indians have honed the power to run a whole bunch of miles with out relaxation or damage. In a riveting narrative, award-winning journalist and often-injured runner Christopher McDougall units out to find their secrets and techniques. Within the course of, he takes his readers from science labs at Harvard to the sun-baked valleys and freezing peaks throughout North America, the place ever-growing numbers of ultra-runners are pushing their our bodies to the restrict, and, lastly, to a climactic race within the Copper Canyons that pits America’s greatest ultra-runners in opposition to the tribe. McDougall’s unbelievable story is not going to solely have interaction your thoughts however encourage your physique once you notice that you just, certainly all of us, have been born to run.
- Download Audiobook The Confident Mind: A Battle-Tested Guide to Unshakable Performance by Dr. Nate Zinsser in English
- Download Audiobook Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson in English
- Download Audiobook A Book of Five Rings: The Strategy of Musashi by Miyamoto Musashi in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance by Alexander Hutchinson in English
- Download Audiobook Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Legacy by James Kerr in English