Luc O’Donnell is tangentially – and reluctantly – well-known. His rock-star dad and mom break up when he was younger, and the daddy he is by no means met spent the subsequent 20 years cruising out and in of rehab. Now that his dad’s making a comeback, Luc’s again within the public eye, and one compromising picture is sufficient to break all the pieces.To wash up his picture, Luc has to discover a good regular relationship…and Oliver Blackwood is as good and regular as they arrive. He is a barrister, an moral vegetarian, and somebody who has by no means impressed a second of scandal in his life. In different phrases, he’s good boyfriend materials. Sadly, aside from being homosexual, single, and actually actually in want of a date for an enormous occasion, Luc and Oliver don’t have anything in widespread. In order that they strike a deal to be publicity-friendly (faux) boyfriends till the mud settles. Then they’ll go their separate methods and fake it by no means occurred.However the factor about fake-dating is that it could really feel lots like real-dating. And that is once you get used to somebody…begin falling for them…do not ever need to allow them to go.
- Download Audiobook Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity by Justin Baldoni in English
- Download Audiobook Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin in English
- Download Audiobook Ten Steps to Nanette: A Memoir Situation by Hannah Gadsby in English
- Download Audiobook Stray Cat Strut 2: A Cyberpunk LitRPG (Stray Cat Strut, Book 2) by RavensDagger in English
- Download Audiobook A Whisper of Solace by Milena McKay in English
- Download Audiobook House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson in English