Luc O’Donnell is tangentially – and reluctantly – well-known. His rock-star dad and mom break up when he was younger, and the daddy he is by no means met spent the subsequent 20 years cruising out and in of rehab. Now that his dad’s making a comeback, Luc’s again within the public eye, and one compromising photograph is sufficient to destroy all the things.To scrub up his picture, Luc has to discover a good regular relationship…and Oliver Blackwood is as good and regular as they arrive. He is a barrister, an moral vegetarian, and somebody who has by no means impressed a second of scandal in his life. In different phrases, he’s good boyfriend materials. Sadly, aside from being homosexual, single, and actually actually in want of a date for an enormous occasion, Luc and Oliver don’t have anything in frequent. So that they strike a deal to be publicity-friendly (faux) boyfriends till the mud settles. Then they will go their separate methods and faux it by no means occurred.However the factor about fake-dating is that it may really feel lots like real-dating. And that is if you get used to somebody…begin falling for them…do not ever need to allow them to go.
- Download Audiobook A Whisper of Solace by Milena McKay in English
- Download Audiobook Red, White & Royal Blue: A Novel by Casey McQuiston in English
- Download Audiobook Less by Andrew Sean Greer in English
- Download Audiobook The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune in English
- Download Audiobook Untamed by Glennon Doyle in English
- Download Audiobook The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel by in English