A revolutionary method to enhancing productiveness, creating circulation, and vastly rising your means to seize, bear in mind, and profit from the unprecedented quantity of knowledge throughout us.For the primary time in historical past, we now have instantaneous entry to the world’s data. There has by no means been a greater time to be taught, to contribute, and to enhance ourselves. But, reasonably than feeling empowered, we are sometimes left feeling overwhelmed by this fixed inflow of knowledge. The very data that was speculated to set us free has as a substitute led to the paralyzing stress of believing we’ll by no means know or bear in mind sufficient.Now, this eye-opening and accessible information exhibits how one can simply create your individual private system for data administration, in any other case often known as a Second Mind. As a trusted and arranged digital repository of your most valued concepts, notes, and artistic work synced throughout all of your gadgets and platforms, a Second Mind provides you the arrogance to deal with your most necessary tasks and bold targets. Uncover the complete potential of your concepts and translate what you understand into extra highly effective, extra significant enhancements in your work and life by Constructing a Second Mind.
- Download Audiobook A Thousand Brains: A New Theory of Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins in English
- Download Audiobook The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter Isaacson in English
- Download Audiobook Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Max Tegmark in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology by Ray Kurzweil in English
- Download Audiobook Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work by Steven Kotler in English