For David Goggins, childhood was a nightmare – poverty, prejudice, and bodily abuse coloured his days and haunted his nights. However by means of self-discipline, psychological toughness, and laborious work, Goggins reworked himself from a depressed, chubby younger man with no future right into a US Armed Forces icon and one of many world’s high endurance athletes. The one man in historical past to finish elite coaching as a Navy SEAL, Military Ranger, and Air Power Tactical Air Controller, he went on to set data in quite a few endurance occasions, inspiring Outdoors journal to call him The Fittest (Actual) Man in America. In Cannot Harm Me, he shares his astonishing life story and divulges that almost all of us faucet into solely 40% of our capabilities. Goggins calls this The 40% Rule, and his story illuminates a path that anybody can observe to push previous ache, demolish worry, and attain their full potential. An annotated version of Can’t Harm Me, providing over two hours of bonus content material that includes deeper insights and never-before-told tales shared by David. Not accessible in different codecs.
- Download Audiobook Bibi: My Story by Benjamin Netanyahu in English
- Download Audiobook The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times by Michelle Obama in English
- Download Audiobook The Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Man: A Memoir by Paul Newman in English
- Download Audiobook Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah in English
- Download Audiobook You Owe You: Ignite Your Power, Your Purpose, and Your Why by Eric Thomas in English
- Download Audiobook Live Wire: Long-Winded Short Stories by Kelly Ripa in English