For David Goggins, childhood was a nightmare – poverty, prejudice, and bodily abuse coloured his days and haunted his nights. However via self-discipline, psychological toughness, and onerous work, Goggins remodeled himself from a depressed, obese younger man with no future right into a US Armed Forces icon and one of many world’s high endurance athletes. The one man in historical past to finish elite coaching as a Navy SEAL, Military Ranger, and Air Pressure Tactical Air Controller, he went on to set data in quite a few endurance occasions, inspiring Outdoors journal to call him The Fittest (Actual) Man in America. In Cannot Harm Me, he shares his astonishing life story and divulges that almost all of us faucet into solely 40% of our capabilities. Goggins calls this The 40% Rule, and his story illuminates a path that anybody can comply with to push previous ache, demolish worry, and attain their full potential. An annotated version of Can’t Harm Me, providing over two hours of bonus content material that includes deeper insights and never-before-told tales shared by David. Not out there in different codecs.
- Download Audiobook Endure: How to Work Hard, Outlast, and Keep Hammering by Cameron Hanes in English
- Download Audiobook Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History by S. C. Gwynne in English
- Download Audiobook Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming by Michelle Obama in English
- Download Audiobook Walking in My Joy: In These Streets by Jenifer Lewis in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking History: A White House Memoir by Jared Kushner in English