For David Goggins, childhood was a nightmare – poverty, prejudice, and bodily abuse coloured his days and haunted his nights. However by means of self-discipline, psychological toughness, and exhausting work, Goggins remodeled himself from a depressed, obese younger man with no future right into a US Armed Forces icon and one of many world’s high endurance athletes. The one man in historical past to finish elite coaching as a Navy SEAL, Military Ranger, and Air Drive Tactical Air Controller, he went on to set information in quite a few endurance occasions, inspiring Outdoors journal to call him The Fittest (Actual) Man in America. In Cannot Harm Me, he shares his astonishing life story and divulges that the majority of us faucet into solely 40% of our capabilities. Goggins calls this The 40% Rule, and his story illuminates a path that anybody can comply with to push previous ache, demolish worry, and attain their full potential. An annotated version of Can’t Harm Me, providing over two hours of bonus content material that includes deeper insights and never-before-told tales shared by David. Not obtainable in different codecs.
- Download Audiobook The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English