A highway journey e-book with a distinction. Stars of Outlander – Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish – discover Scotland, a land of uncooked magnificence, poetry, feuding, music, historical past and warfare.Narrated by Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish, with a foreword written and browse by Diana Gabaldon.From their devoted camper-van to boats, kayaks, bicycles and motorbikes, be part of stars of Outlander Sam and Graham on a highway journey with a distinction.Unlikely associates Sam and Graham start their journey within the coronary heart of Scotland at Glencoe and journey from there all the way in which to Inverness and Culloden battlefield, the place alongside the way in which they expertise journey and a forged of highland characters. On this story of friendship, discovering themselves and whisky, they uncover the complexity, wealthy historical past and tradition of their native nation.PLEASE NOTE: While you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook H.M.S. Surprise: Aubrey/Maturin Series, Book 3 by Patrick O’Brian in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Ghost Rider: Travels on the Healing Road by Neil Peart in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook London: The Biography by Peter Ackroyd in English
- Download Audiobook Guía mágica del Camino de Santiago: Un viaje en busca de lo mágico y lo sagrado en el camino de las estrellas by Francisco Contreras Gil in English